mjb's visit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, ba-racers@greeble.eng.sun.com
Subject: mjb's visit
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 10:31:09 PDT
Mark Bradakis will be visiting the Bay Area this Memorial Day weekend,
ostensibly to attend a wedding on Sunday. But things being as they are,
there will be some wrenching, some autox, and -oh yes- sampling of local brews.

He's arriving Friday afternoon, and we're headed straight for the Tied
House in Mountain View. If you're interested in joining us, send me
some mail so I can get an approximate headcount and make a reservation.

I need to hear from you by noon on Thursday to include you in the
count; we'll get to the Tied House at about 7.

chris