TR7 wheels.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 wheels.
From: gall@gamma.uleth.ca (Greg Gall)
Date: Wed, 26 May 93 9:40:23 MDT
Hi guys!

With all this talk about wheels for MGBs and other LBCs, I was wondering
this:

Does anyone know of a common car (in Canada) that shares the same bolt
pattern as Triumph TR7?

I believe that its got a 4 3/4" square pattern, although its been quite
a while since I looked - please correct me if I am wrong.

BTW someone had brought up a 4 1/2" pattern - if we are talking 4 bolt,
this is the same pattern as early '70s Toyotas and Mazda GLCs ( I
think through all years ) have. If these wheels will fit on any
LBCs, there sure is a multitude of them available! (I had a beautiful
set of aluminum rally-type wagon spoke rims for my GLC, 6" wide that I
only paid $45 ea. for NEW).

Thanx!

Greg.

(gall@gamma.uleth.ca)