I'm back

To: pdxracer@reed.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 93 13:02:34 PDT
     Hello all -

          Just a little note to let you all know I'm back
     from convalescing from the bicycle adventure and from
     La Carrera, with full reports to follow as soon as I
     wade thru the sea of projects that overtook my office
     in the weeks I've been gone. I also wanted to thank
     everyone for all the support and well wishes I received
     when out. It definitely went a long way to lift my
     spirits.

          Once again, on line, I'm -
                                    dstone@sc9.intel.com