TR250 wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 wanted
From: rlindsay@amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Tue, 25 May 93 10:03:08 CDT
Hi gang.  I've posted several notes containing
various levels of drool over a TR250.  Well,
here comes my good news: I SOLD MY '76 XJS!!!
Yes! High five, low five, etc...

NOW, it's time to go looking for my beloved
Triumph.  I still have an '84 XJS daily driver
which allows me the luxury of working on a TR250
at a reasonable rate as well as the chance to
restore a more affordable and more needy Triumph.
(You have to admit, it pretty wierd to use a
Jaguar as your 'dependable' transportation while
building another LBC.)  What I would like to do
is TOTALLY rebuild the car, engine, suspension,
gearbox, etc.. So a quazi-basket case is OK as long
as rust is not a problem.

So, if any of you have a TR250 for sale (anywhere
in the US) or know of one in the Tulsa / Olkahoma
City area, I'm interested.  I add this last comment
because it is really not possible for me to go
shopping across the US for a car.  My job keeps me
out of the country far too much as is.  Yet I would
consider a car belonging to someone in this
or the jag-lovers groups based upon your opinion.
I feel that I could get an honest evaluation from
you guys  (this is probably why I would NEVER make
a good car dealer).

Opinions?  Comments?

Thanks,

Rick

     Richard O. Lindsay        /     __  __      __  __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /_/ /_  / / /_/ /_/
  Amoco Production Research  /   / / / /_/ /_/ / / / \
                            / /_/
                           /
My opinions are my own, until they're worth something, at
which point they become the property of my employer...