TR6 overdrive trans update

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR6 overdrive trans update
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Fri, 21 May 93 09:13:46 EDT
COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@mailhub.cs.itc.hp.com writes:
 > Scott Paisley suggested that the vendor he
 > bought his overdrive trans from at Carlisle
 > should be added to the supplier list.
 >
 > Here it is:  Team Triumph
 >              (Scott Harper)     216.392.7176
 >              695 Summit Street N.W.
 >              P.O. Box 3594
 >              Warren, Ohio, 44485
 >
 > They specialize in the recycling of british car parts

Oops!  Wrong Scott parts guy.  How many Scott's are there?  :-) The
guy I bought my overdrive from (who should be added to the parts list
was:

        H.P. Imports (Scott Howell)
        P.O. Box 544
        High Point, NC 27261
        (919)884-1455

Scott is a really real nice guy and cares about the parts that he
sells.  He gave me a written guarentee for 30 days on my trans and
overdrive.  About my trans, so far so good.  I've taken the car around
the block, and it does work!  I couldn`t push the corners too hard or
my tools would fall through the bottom of the car since the trans
tunnel is still out.  The wiring shall begin tonight!  Hopefully, I'll
be in overdrive this eve.

Cheers...

-Scotty