TR6 Restoration book

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars list)
Subject: TR6 Restoration book
From: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk (Adrian Jefferies)
Date: Fri, 21 May 93 11:14:04 BST
Hi,

A guy in the group had asked me by email for the address of the UK
Practical Classics magazine to buy a copy of the following book.

I'm still not sure of their address but to get the book:

Triumph TR6 Restoration

Books Dept.,
Kelsey Publishing Ltd
Kelsey House
High Street
Beckenham
Kent
BR3 1AN
England, UK

UK phone number: 081-658-3531
[from the outside the UK I think you add the add the UK code prefix
 and drop that 1st zero ]

UK price: 13.95 pounds
overseas: 15.95 pounds

Cheques (checks?!) payable to Kelsey Publishing Ltd, or they take
visa cards.

I havent seen the complete book but I did read a few articles when
they came out and they were pretty detailed. The car was a total
wreck when they started; it needed a lot of metalwork.

Regards, Adrian
        asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk