Next Hillcilmb

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Next Hillcilmb
From: MILLIGANC%AM.mrgate@aspen.ulowell.edu
Date: Thu, 20 May 1993 14:44:08 EDT
        Too all SOL'ers in thd New England area (and upstate N.Y.).  The next
Mt. Equinox Hillclimb will be Sat. and Sun. of the weekend of June 20.  I
strongly recomend being ther for Sat.  As by Sun most folks are pooped and broke
:-) .  Mount Equinox is in Manchester VT., for the best way call your local AAA,
or a Map.  The Hill climb is the longest *paved* hillclimb in the country and
is held on the Sky line drive.  The cars will range from old home specials, to
Indy cars of the 30's, to Lotus 11's, etc.  Most all of the cars wil be 1959
or older.
        I hope to see some others from the list there.  Look around the starting
line, I'll be there for a while, wearing a black hat.  "A splendid time is
garenteed for all"  BTW- the admision is free, but bring your lunch, and
cameras!!
                                Kilroy