Re: British Cars Digest #826 Thu May 20 01:15:02 MDT 1993

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #826 Thu May 20 01:15:02 MDT 1993
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1993 11:13:53 PDT
        To the best of my knowledge, no TR6 ever came with a Delco distributer.
        Perhaps a GT6 did, though that would certainly be unusual.  Sounds like
        someone did a transplant.

The GT6 mk 1 and mk2 all came with a Delco distributor as standard. I
can't speak for the Mk 3. (It's too bad that they did, because the
distributors aren't terribly good and rebuild parts are harder to find
than those for Lucas... which aren't all that easy to find.)

The delco distributor on my 70 GT6+ has both vacuum advance and retard,
using two hoses into the same capsule.