Norwich Union RAC Classic Run

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Norwich Union RAC Classic Run
From: Paul Thompson <paul@btcase.bt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1993 17:04:01 +0100
Is anyone else starting the Norwich Union RAC Run (UK event) this year?
I have a Newbury start (No. 703 I think) I'll be driving my white MKIII
Spitfire. If any other of the UK based LBCers are attending let me
know and I'll keep an eye out for you.

I've just had a look through the entry list which makes interesting
reading. Total entry 1500 including; 150 Austin Healeys, 150 Triumphs
(only 4 Spits but loads of TRs), 200 or so Jags etc. all converging
on Silverstone for a quick blast around the GP circuit.
Sounds like LBC heaven.

Paul.