Bugeye Tyres and Wheels, and Carpeting

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Tyres and Wheels, and Carpeting
From: Dick Hofsheier <hof@SSD.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 93 13:38:12 -0700

     Can anyone recommend a good brand and model # tyre for a bugeye? I'm
     looking for something that will handle well for general weekend driving.
     Also, what are my tyre size options?

     I'm thinking of using the ultra-light "Alloy Sport Wheel" from Moss, it's
     a re-created version of the "Mini-lite". Does anyone have any comments
     on them, or is there a better choice (cheaper)?

     And finally, carpeting; some time ago I heard about a place on the
     east coast that does a great job at a responsible price. But,
     I've since forgotten the name. Is there such a place, or is it
     wishful thinking on my part?

                     Thanks in advance

                                        Dick