Daren the Biker

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Daren the Biker
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Fri, 7 May 93 17:18:09 EDT
I just got off the phone with Daren.  He is in very good spirits.  As
a matter of fact, he's probably had too many spirits already!  He
tell's me that he's figured out how to open a bottle of beer on his
walker, and is doing great.  He's being well taken care of, has lots
of attention, beer, movies, and even some of female company now and
then, so don't feel too sorry for him.  :-)  He's healing quickly and
keeps "thinking" about driving around sometime soon!  Well, not soon
enough for la carrera, but soon...  He should be back on the list in
two weeks or so, as he's heading to mexico for the recuperation
aspects of the area.

That's about it for the update...

Cheers,

-Scotty

PS  Actually, I was "thinking" about calling him, but the fact that I
    crashed *my* bike at lunch told me I should give him a chat.
    Hopefully he won't *dream* about my bike.  :-)