MGB Heater Info Wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Heater Info Wanted
From: hiran@ee.uts.edu.au (Hiran Wijetilaka)
Date: Tue, 4 May 93 8:55:11 EST
Hi,
I have been a relatively quite member of this group for a while .. occasionaly
adding my two cents worth. Now that winter is approaching, here down under, I am
in search of a heater unit for my chariot (MGB MK1 - 1967). This could be new
(which I doubt is available) or a used unit. Any pointers to  potential sources
or if any of you have a spare heater unit vegetating in your back garden, I
would be more than willing to take it off your hands !!!
thanks,
--
hiran

hiran@ee.uts.edu.au