MGB Headlamp Rim (How do you get it off?)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Headlamp Rim (How do you get it off?)
From: RCG1597@ZEUS.TAMU.EDU
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 9:55:14 -0500 (CDT)
        This is probably one of the last things I would have expected to ask
for
help on.  I need to check something on my headlights, and I can't figure out
how
to get the stupid outer chrome ring off.  The manual doesn't say anything about
it.  I can't find a screw anywhere, and I'm very hesitant to try and pry it
off.
 Would someone enlighten me on this bit of Abingdon mysticism?

Thanks

*Rick Guynn -MG driver soontobe.  *  MGA 1600 MkII                        *
*RCG1597@zeus.tamu.edu            *  Rebuild (complete) to be finished ?? *
*Texas A&M University             *                                       *
*Keeper of the eternal octagon    *  `69 MGB Roadster                     *
* a.k.a. The marque symbol that   *     I'll have it registered soon,     *
*        refuses to die.          *        honest!                        *