Palm Springs Road Races

To: exotic-cars@rigel.dfrf.nasa.gov, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Palm Springs Road Races
From: Jeffrey Lo <Jeffrey_Lo@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 92 09:49:01 PST
I thought I'd mention to everyone that I just got the flyer for the 8th
Annual Palm Springs Road Races.  The dates are November 19-22.  It is
billed as a weekend tribute to Roger Penske & the 40th anniversary of
the Corvette.  There were all manner of historic racers running from
little Lotuses to big Can-Am cars.  There is also a concours and an
auction.  I went last year and had a great time.  For more information
or to get the glossy flyer, contact:

        Palm Springs Road Races
        10701 Riverside Drive
        No. Hollywood, CA  91602