Re: snakefest POSTPONED!!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: snakefest POSTPONED!!!!
From: rbt%dracut@keps.kodak.com (Bob Tufts)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 92 11:54:50 EDT
Don Mathis writes:

     I'm getting envious of you California SOLers getting together.
Anyone in the Atlanta area want to meet at a pub for a car and brew
night? The Ugly Mug is North of the perimeter on Peachtree Industrial
and has great fish and chips. Send me your name and phone number and
I'll see how many of us can meet.
Don Mathis
Norcross, Georgia

Well, I'm not in Don's neck of the woods, but this prompts me to ask the New
England SOL'ers if we'll meet one more time before the snow flies. Some of
us did get together at the BCD@Lars Anderson in July. I didn't go last year,
but is anyone going to the MG museum event (Westminster, VT)? It usually
coincides with fall foliage, but I haven't looked up the date in Hemmings yet.

-Bob T.