Re: Eine kleine Nachtmusik

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, pwv@tc.fluke.com
Subject: Re: Eine kleine Nachtmusik
From: william sadler <wsadler@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1992 09:41:04 -0500
I have been getting a puff a black oily smelling smoke at startup
ever since I replaced my head.  It only occurs at startup the
best that I can tell, but I haven't had anyone watch me accellerate
away from them.

Is this oil that is being burned for some reason only at startup?  Or a
symptom of a bigger problem.  Last night I re-torques the head
(after 120) miles) and the problem seemed to get better,

Has anyone used that RAIN-X stuff on their windshield?  It seems like
this would work well at night in the rain.  I wonder if it works
on softop plexi-glass windows too.

Thanks,

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c