spitfire motor

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: spitfire motor
From: joeh@coos.dartmouth.edu (Joseph L. Hill)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 13:40:30 EDT
I loved that story about buying an MG and selling an MG, I did the same
thing yesterday, I bought two spitfires and sold one. I'd go into detail
about renting a 36 foot u-haul and spending 6 hours trying to get them
in but Im trying to forget about it!  Anyway whoever was looking for a  '79
motor, I have a '78 1500 thats probably complete junk, if you want it send
me a note and i'll go inspect it and see if its worth coming for I havent
looked at it in awhile so its probably not worth the gas to come get it as
its been sitting outside for awhile after a quick tranny-rip job...

Anyone into trading spitfire parts? I have about 5 of most things but im
in the process of "making" another "good" one and i know im going to be
on some parts, like a soft top...

Can someone send me the SOL form (or whatevers) i wanna join! i wanna!!

Ob story: I was laying under my '76 spitfire taking off the rear bumper
last night and a fox came right in the barn and "hung out", i think it
likes Aerosmith, ok maybe it was my lunch!

-joe "licence plate? Oh I just switched bumpers and forgot the plate,
yeah! thats it! can I go now?")