British car meet in Denver

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: British car meet in Denver
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 92 17:18:36 MDT
Is any one else planning on attending the Brit Meet this sunday the 20.
I will be there with the Triumph 1800 (green) and the TR4A (red).  I had
planned on bringing the Land Rover but it just isn't running well enough.  I
am not familliar with the new location so I don't have any great suggestions
for a mini SOL convention.  Look for me around the 1800 in the Triumph
section.

If I think about it and can find the time I will print out the SOL logo and
post it on my cars.  Speaking of the SOL logo what happened to all the logo
stuff we were talking about getting a few months back?
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley

britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com