MGB suspention article...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: MGB suspention article...
From: scott@psy.uwa.edu.au (Scott Fisher)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 92 16:16:45 WST
I thought I sent off the expanded version to the mailing list but
can't remember seeing it in the daily file I get back from the
list.

Did it show up?

Regards Scott #2
Scott Fisher [scott@psy.uwa.oz.au]  PH: Aus [61] Perth (09) Local (380 3272).

Department of Psychology                                    /      \    W + E
University of Western Australia.                 Perth -->  *_.--._/      S
Nedlands, 6009.  PERTH, W.A.                                      v

Joy is a Jaguar XJ-6 with a flat battery, a blown oil seal and an unsympathetic
wife, 9km outside of a small remote town, 3:15am on a cold wet winters morning.