Found a XJ6-III

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Found a XJ6-III
From: scott@psy.uwa.edu.au (Scott Fisher)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 92 10:05:43 WST
Hi Guy's...

I have finally found "my" Jaguar XJ6-III.

I'm in the process of buying at the minute, I have to organize a cover-note
from my insurance company and have the car checked over by the local Jag
dealer.

It's a 1982 with 76,000 km (44,970 miles) on the clock.  The interior is
in near-new condition apart from the roof lining which is sagging in a
few spots.  A 1 hour job with a can of "material glue" should fix that.
It's metallic blue (lightish) and has faded in a few spots and has a
few spots of rust around the front and read windows (which I will have
fixed immediately).

I will also join the local Jag club, about 120 members.

Any hint's on sticking a Jag roof-lining-material to the ceiling appreceated.

Regards Scott.
Scott Fisher [scott@psy.uwa.oz.au]  PH: Aus [61] Perth (09) Local (380 3272).

Department of Psychology                                    /      \    W + E
University of Western Australia.                 Perth -->  *_.--._/      S
Nedlands, 6009.  PERTH, W.A.                                      v

Joy is a Jaguar XJ-6 with a flat battery, a blown oil seal and an unsympathetic
wife, 9km outside of a small remote town, 3:15am on a cold wet winters morning.