RE: Observation... Jack Stands

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Observation... Jack Stands
From: "John Ernst" <JOHN@aci_1.aci.ns.ca>
Date: 1 Sep 92 09:06:11 ADT
>Next they will be putting stickers on floor jacks warning you from
>using them to lift a corner of a car...

Along the same lines, almost everything has some sort of warning to
cover the manufacturer:

- read an owner's manual for a '91 Beretta sometime; there's got to
be at least one 'CAUTION....' message per 2 pages which are very
common sense (and rather annoying - it makes you feel like you
shouldn't drive at all).

- the casing of my Craftsman drill has a little sticker
signifying you shouldn't use it under water.

we could go on with these forever....