Lbc New Meaning

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lbc New Meaning
From: mikej@wv.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 92 11:03:23 PDT
Novice collector writes: (15 years and still a novice? Pro I recon.)

>Let me introduce you to my latest:  a 1972 Silver Shadow LWB.  When
>I saw that 6.75 V-8 with the swin SU's, I just fell in love, and
>knew I had to play with it.  So far I have rebuilt the carbs, the
>lock solenoids, the power antenna, and am about to undertake the
>Cruise control.

Let me get this right.  Brit Car with Cruise Control...humm Silver
Shadow...Humm OH Roller!  Were talking *L*bc here.

Welcome to the group!  Will be fun to hear what the LARGE end of
the spectrum like.  If they are put together anything like my old
Jaguar it will indeed be fun to work on.  And I suspect they are.

Oh yes I should put this in... In the past(;-) we have used lbc
to mean Little British Car.  You can just do a simultanious
translation to Large British Car.  Hence forth will will refer
to lbc's or Lbc's.  Let it not be said that we aren't flexiable
as well as creative.  That's what it takes, flexing and creating.
                       mikej@wv.mentorg.com