MGCC Club in America

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGCC Club in America
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1992 14:28:51 -0500
I can't remember if anyone mentioned this here, but the
decision to create a North American branch of the MGCC was
cancelled by the board of directors in England.  They have recalled
the gentleman that they sent over here to set things up.  He was
evidently not doing what he had been telling them he was doing.

I got a copy of the letter announcing this in the last MGC
newsletter.

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c