Mike Gettel, "British Motor Mechanic"

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Mike Gettel, "British Motor Mechanic"
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 92 11:33:58 PDT
Mike Gettel, doing business as "British Motor Mechanic" in
Santa Clara, Calif., has closed up and disappeared -- with my
TR3A motor, radiator, and associated stuff.  (The body is in
a body-and-paint shop.)  I don't know if he is still around
here somewhere, or not.  One other customer of his said he has
reason to believe the guy might have gone off to New Jersey
for some reason.  What I know for sure is that his shop is
gone and so is the heart of my TR.

Does anyone out there in SoL-land have any information about
this guy?  If so, please let me know.  I also suggest that
you not leave anything with him.

If you have any information about him, please send it by
e-mail or telephone.  I haven't received the SoL digest for
several days now; I don't know why.
  Ed Rush, 10417 Johnson Avenue, Cupertino, CA 95014
  (408)257-4288 home; (415)966-0485 work, 961-0596 fax
     UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush
     Internet: rush@metaphor.com