LBCs in Film

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs in Film
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1992 20:03:17 CDT
This may precipitate a whole lot of followups with references to better
films than this, but: We rented "King Ralph" starring John Goodman the
other day, and as it was set in England, it had some glimpses of a few
interesting cars, including the Rover pursuit cars we were talking about
here a little while ago (white w/orange stripes), and J.G. himself shows
up in a Morgan in one scene. Obviously it's a bigger car than I thought.
Since he's the new King of England in the film, you also get to see all
sorts of Rolls-Royce motorcars, of course.

-- Andy

P.S. Speaking as a true Brit, I thought it was a very funny film, btw.