TR7 avail.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 avail.
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 92 09:32:07 -0400
        I posted this a few months ago.  I found a 76 TR7 pushed
back in the weeds.  I have since found more information on the car.
It has been sitting for three years, and no one is really sure who
owns it.  The car is complete, but has rust.  It also has air
conditioning.  It was driven to its current spot.  I'm sure I can get
this thing for a very reasonable price.  Thing is I'd have to track
down who owns etc. etc..  Does anybody want this car?  How much
would you be willing to pay for it?  I'd guess the air conditioning
alone is worth quite a bit to the right person.  The car is located
in Michigan, and I can probably deliver it to you for traveling costs.
(I need to go to Salt Lake City anyway).  Somebody buy this car!  It
would be a shame to let it fall into the hands of a money hungry parts
dealer! (aside from me, that is).  I would consider stripping the car
for someone, but they would have to pay me for my time.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu

P.S. I'm not a parts dealer, just money hungry.