Suspension rebuilding question

To: british-cars@hoosier (For posting news to british group)
Subject: Suspension rebuilding question
From: Bob "Mr Optimistic" Deasy <deasy@sequent.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 92 9:07:06 PDT
I recently came to be repossessed by a Britisah car, 73 MGB/GT

Question is how do I know when it is time to rebuild/replace bushings
and the like on the front end ??  All the rubber "looks" bad. (cracked
and disentigrating)  All pointers and information will be appreciated.

P.S.  Driving is out right now as I have BAD brakes, car on stands, wheels
off and really enjoying myself.

--
        Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.

                                                - Henri Bergson