Re: TeriAnn the Tour Director

To: mikej@wv.MENTORG.COM, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: TeriAnn the Tour Director
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 92 09:19:39 -0700
Well mike, now that you mention it, on my last Santa Cruz mountian tour, when
we turned around because this intersection looks a lot like the one I wanted
a mile up the canyon, and what do you mean there is no more road ahead??!

A TR4 found itself with one wheel dangling in the edge over a bit of a drop.
We all got out, put weight on the oposit end to get two rear wheels on ground.

Not a good story to relay when I am trying to obtain a job of tour director
and guide. ANyway, no damage done & we got some good pictures.
I know the hills quite well, but there are a number of roads that I have not
been on for a couple of years.

But you are right in saying it is a beautiful tour.  I think it can only
be equalled in Humbolt county.

TeriAnn