Re: Re: more snaking around

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: Re: more snaking around
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 92 08:59:06 pdt
> Date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 20:08:51 -0700
> From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cobra@snakebyte.cdc.hp.com
> Subject: Re:  more snaking around
>
> Roland, reading your snake stories (keep them coming) I decided that you must
> be your own "dreaded previous owner".  Oh well besides paying for your past
> sins, you at least know what the dreaded previous owner did and it doesn't
> come as a suprise.

If you haven't noticed, I've been very silent during the recurring
"dreaded previous owners" discussions.  And no, I don't always know
what to expect.  Some of the things I've come across were done so long
ago that even I'm surprised and thoroughly disgusted.  Who would
have thought in 1966 that people would get so crazy about Cobras.

Roland

P.S.  The brakes seem to be dramatically improved.  Or maybe they
      weren't really that bad last week.  Or maybe I'm just confused.