needed: tonneau and chrome Sebring mirrors

To: "british-cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: needed: tonneau and chrome Sebring mirrors
From: "T_MULLEN" <TMULLEN@atlas.nafb.trw.com>
Date: 20 Jul 92 16:51:00 PST
Does anyone know where I might find a tonneau cover for an Elan S4?

I checked my usual sources (Dave Bean, R.D. Enterprises, and Sports
Car World), but they are all out of stock;  and the guy at Dave Bean
pointed out that the one they sell (for $145) is only for early S4's,
not the ones with 'high back' seats.  Anyone know how to go about
contacting a dealer in the UK?...    or any other sources?...

While I'm at it, I am also looking for Chrome Sebring mirrors for the
Elan.  They were stock on mine, and pretty common at the local Import
Auto Supplies about 10 years ago, but now they are out of production,
and all I can get is the black plastic "paint to match" ones (the
originals were chromed plastic).  I also saw a lot of them on Formula
Fords, and other racers of the time.  If anyone has a pair they would
be willing to part with, give me a call 714-867-5286, or E-mail me.

Thanks,

Tim Mullen            tmullen@thor.nafb.trw.com