Free stuff

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Free stuff
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1992 16:15 PDT
I just removed the mufflers from my rubber bumper Midget and replaced it with
a single cherry bomb.  Now the tailpipe is chrome and exits on the drivers side
rather than an ugly large box at the back of the fuel tank exiting on the
passenger side.  The old muffler looks OK.  It consists of the "box" shape
muffler
and the bullet shapped one.  The insides of the bullet one look empty except
for the perforated tube which is loose inside.  The box shape one is fine.
It is up for grabs if anyone will pay postage (not cheap, around $15) for it.
I'm not sure if i if it is even worth the postage but it is stock and ready
to bolt on.  If ya won-it let me know because I will take it to the metal
recycle place soon.

BTW, the cherry bomb sounds good and is easily quiet enough.  A total cost of
$14, not bad??

Cheers DW       dwilson@oregon.uoregon.edu