english<-> american

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: english<-> american
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1992 10:12:46 -0500
I ran into one last night I couldn't figure out:

"Drift the spider across the yoke"  (I'm not making this
up).  As near as I can tell a drift is a hammer, and a spider
is a punch.  A yoke seems to be a U-joint, or part of a U-joint.

Also, "mole" grips are vise grips.

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c