warning little lbc content

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: warning little lbc content
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 92 13:51:28 -0400
        I had the pleasure of meeting up with a group
(3) of gentleman from the land of Oz when touring Europe.
To give you a little insight on these characters, we had
been fighting over whose underware was the most ignorant
while at the octoberfest in germany.  (these things are
important after a few beers).  In hindsight, now that I've
converted to boxers, we were both wrong.  But they insisted
their bikini style multi-colored shorts were best.  To prove
that ozzies are proud of their wonderful undergarments, they
dropped their pants and marched up and down the long tables.
To the amusement of everyone else, I might add.
        we had rented a car in France and they wanted to try
driving on the right hand side of the road.  Needless to say,
I couldn't argue with them.  One of them started to drive.
After a few close calls we got out of town.  I told the driver
not to get too close to the 6 inch high shear curb, but the advice
fell on dead ears as we bashed up the curb.  The impact almost
flipped the car.  We instantly popped both tires on the passenger
side of the cars.  Both rims (especially the front) looked an
like pac-man.  All we could do was laugh. . .

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu

P.S. I have stories about these guys you wouldn't believe.  Perhaps
I can tell the one about harassing the mini in Paris and almost being
arrested sometime.