Re: Cocka-knees

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Cocka-knees
From: lupienj@hpwarq.wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 92 15:09:16 EDT
> An ol china plate of mine hinf-inched some tom foolery from his trouble's
> jam jar.

My old drinking buddy grabbed some cash from his ol'lady's cash stash.

> I must admit he has a bit brahms at the time having just come from
> the boozer across the frog.

He was three sheets to the wind after a recent bender across the bay.

> Anyways I got on the dog and bone, called up the boys in blue.

Being a stoolie of long reputation, I snitched on the bastard.

> "Gorden bennet" I cried, within 3 minutes this peeler,
> with a short bonnet and slick whistle comes around and gives me china
> an earfull.

"A Thief is amoungst us!", I said, and quicker than the wrappings come off
a barfly the pig shows up to dress down "my pal".

--
---
John R. Lupien