Cocka-knees

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Cocka-knees
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 92 14:13 EDT
Okay, okay I have read enough of this Brit->Merican stuff, but just to
add fuel to the fire can anybody translate the following :
(Londoners are excluded from participating !)

An ol china plate of mine hinf-inched some tom foolery from his trouble's
jam jar. I must admit he has a bit brahms at the time having just come from
the boozer across the frog. Anyways I got on the dog and bone, called up
the boys in blue. "Gorden bennet" I cried, within 3 minutes this peeler,
with a short bonnet and slick whistle comes around and gives me china
an earfull.