Re: Info on Spridget Clubs

To: british-cars-local-request@wsl.dec.com
Subject: Re: Info on Spridget Clubs
From: miq@chromavac.esd.sgi.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 92 11:40:42 PDT
> Hi, everyone . . .
>
> I saw a reference to the Sprite Midget Owner's Group (SMOG -- I love it!)
> in a recent mailing, and I am looking for information about the group,
> or any other local or regional MG/AH/Spridget clubs in the Boston area.
> I would also like to hear from any other Spridget owners in the area.
> Thank in advance for any help.
>

> Skip Tannen                     '65 Sprite
> TANNEN@BABSON.BITNET

That was probably from me.  SMOG is pretty much a Bay Area (San Francisco
south bay) club.  Most events are held in the greater San Jose area.  But
we do have members all over the country.  There should be a newsletter out
soon.  They are sent quarterly, but I've been really very busy, so I'm
running behind schedule.  But this one will be huge to make up.

If you want to receive a newletter, send me your name and address, I'll see
that you get one or better yet I could send you the information to join.

--

Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,att}!sgi!miq  415 390 1041