Registers

To: TRGang@hoosier
Subject: Registers
From: sggy@crux1.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1992 15:25:57 -0400
First, thanks Chris for the package- an actual issue of TRaction isn't
exactly a copy! Interesting to see that regular & enthusiastic of a
Peerless/Warwick register section. (There wasn't even a Stag, or 2000
section, was there?) That's the first shot I've seen of the REAR of a
Peerless. The fins are real interesting, similar to a Bristol 404.
My car either had them chopped, or may not have had them (car #34).
I'll know more soon, as the car arrives from Ann Arbor in about 3
or 4 hours, (And today's my birthday!)

Question on registers: What does the Triumph Register of America
consist of, as opposed to the VTR? I see TRaction lists TRA, but not
VTR. Does TRA possibly have a Peerless register person?

Would the VTR be interested in having a Peerless Register? Who ought
I contact? Will it get me anything, like cheaper membership? :-o

      Roger Garnett           (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
        "The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."