Re: Plymouth Car Show, Imron, 4WD

To: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM
Subject: Re: Plymouth Car Show, Imron, 4WD
From: "Darrell Walker" <walker@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 92 7:44:07 PDT
> >Imron clear-coat seems unaffected by LMA.
>
> Hmm, could you brush this stuff around in your engine compartment?
> Or maybe all over a Europa frame? :-)
>
> Seriously, is the clear-coat any different than Imron colored paint in this
> regard?

Well, after some input from other list members, I guess I should re-phrase
this as "brief (10 to 30 min) contact with LMA seems not to affect Imron".
I would think that colored Imron would perform the same.

> >the 4WD Midget attended the show again
>
> OK, somebody tell me about this car.

Well, picture a Midget with huge flairs, monster truck tires (acutally not
that big, but on a Midget they have the same effect), and a multi-colored
metallic hot-rod paint job, and you will be pretty close.  I didn't take
a picture, but I believe that there was a write-up in last years newsletter,
I will try to find it.

--
   Darrell Walker                 walker@hprpcd.rose.hp.com
   (916) 785-4059                 HPDesk: walker (hprpcd) /HP5200/UX