Re: removing paint from alloy wheels (summary)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: removing paint from alloy wheels (summary)
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 11:26:08 PDT
Not about wheels:

    It's listed in someone's catalogue under paint codes
    (MOSS MGB?), or I'm sure University Motors knows. The only codes
    I haven't found are MG Maroon, and A-H/MG Greens, for engine paint.

In case anyone wants to purchase the paint itself, Seven Enterprises
has Maroon Engine Paint, 11.7 oz. spray can, p/n SMI0192, for $11.95
a can.  Don't know the color code, but Seven has a tech number you
can call: (804) 873-0007.  This color is the same as the one used
on MGB engines through 1971.