'67 MGB-GT project available

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: '67 MGB-GT project available
From: timke@microsoft.com
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 92 10:43:01 PDT
A coworker of mine is looking to get rid of a '67 MGB-GT.  Here's the
story as she relayed it to me (I haven't seen the car myself):

    The car has been sitting at her parent's house for 6-7 years,
    but now they're moving and just want the car to go away.

    It's a '67 MGB-GT with a rebuilt '72 engine.  Solid body.
    Original chrome and stuff still all there.  $500 obo.

    The car is located in central Washington state (Richland/Pasco
    area).

    Send email to lynne@microsoft.com if you're interested.

I considered picking it up myself, but I already have too many projects
in the queue.

-tim
aka timke@microsoft.com