Re: Hoisting-Exhausted-Europa-Seats

To: british-cars@hoosier, sggy@crux1.cit.cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Hoisting-Exhausted-Europa-Seats
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1992 08:37:32 -0500
Thanks Roger.  I already asked at a leather repair store and they just
laughed at me.  I'll check at some upholstery places.

I ordered a solenoid for my starter from V-B.  It came and seem to be the
right size, but the copper poles are exactly 90 degress off from where
they should be.  On the original the bolts holding the solenoid to
the starter where in the same horizontal plane as the poles where the
wires attach.  Shoudl I go ahead and tyr to make this one work, or just
bag it and send it back?  I can't tell if it is the right part without
trying to make it work because it is some kind of repro and doesn't have
any part #s on it.

Thanks,

Will