Aluminum cable straps

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Aluminum cable straps
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 91 12:35:25 pst
Most of the fluid lines and electrical cables on my snake are attached
to various frame members with aluminum straps.  These straps are similar
to the nylon cable straps sold in hardware and auto supply stores.  I'd
like to replace a few of the more beat up ones on my car with new
aluminum straps like the originals but I don't know of any place that
sells them.  Was AC the only Brit car manufacturer to use aluminum
straps for this purpose?  Do any of the mail order parts suppliers stock
them?

Roland Dudley
cobra@snakebyte.dtc.hp.com