Re: British Cars, Miatas

To: stern@neocad.com
Subject: Re: British Cars, Miatas
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 91 8:29:12 CST
Carl Stern writes:
> Here are the British cars that I know of available in the U.S. as legal
> (EPA and all that) cars.  I listed what I believe to be approximate
> starting prices.
> (Anyone with accurate data please post it)
>
> Jaguar:
>  XJ 6   $35,000
        More like $40,000

>  XJ S  $35,000?, $40,000 for the convertible
        The convertible is more like $65,000, don't know about the coupe.

Our car club puts on a Britcar display at a local mall every year in
June.  Last year, the nearest Jaguar dealer brought 2 cars to put in
the show, both brand new 1991 models.  One was an XJ6 saloon, sticker
price $40K, and the other was an XJ-S convertible/roadster/drophead,
sticker price $65K.
T.J. Higgins    205-730-7922  |  higgins@ingr.com    (Internet)
Mapping Sciences Division     |  uunet!ingr!higgins  (uucp)
Intergraph Corp.  M/S IW17A6  Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A.  35894-0001