Re: engine swap

To: hiss@fionn.lbl.gov
Subject: Re: engine swap
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 91 16:23:29 pst

> And come on lets no hear any whining about destroying the value of the car ...
> if you're into it for the money you'll be wrong for two reasons, the first
Making money on these car isn't really the point.  The point is why
would anyone want to convert their $20k classic to a $2k chevy powered
thingie.  It just isn't cost effective and I don't think that many of us
are rich enough to convert something we own that has some value to
something that's worthless.  Minimizing costs and effort is more to the
point.

Roland