REAL fast cars

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: REAL fast cars
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1991 12:17 PST
For those of you who lust speed in a car which looks cool and has character
why not buy one of the cars used for the RAC rally in England.  Before they
introduced the 400 HP limit (i think 400) you could see cars like the
Mini metro go 0-60 in 2.1 seconds, yes 2.1 seconds, or a Lancia Delta do it
in aboput the same.  The Rover model just before the Honda civic lookalike
would perform almost as well.

These cars are the fastest I have ever seen, and they would go through all
sorts of crap, streams, mud etc.  I took lots of pictures of these cars in
action a few years ago.

Cheers DW