Re: Ginetta GIFs?

To: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu (Timothy J. Drabik), british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Ginetta GIFs?
From: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com (Loopy - the spineless boy)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 91 10:00:01 -0800
Which Ginetta are you interested in?  I have a couple books with pictures of
all the
Ginettas (except for maybe some of the newest ones, but I do have a magazine
with
some nice color pics of a G33).   I can scan in a picture and email it to you,
or
put in on hoosier.  If it's a G4 or a G12 (my favorite!), then I have these on
my
machine already as I've already scanned these in.

Are you looking around to buy a Ginetta?  There aren't that many in the US and
the
ones that are here are pretty much pre-1970's.  The cheapest is the G15, which
still
goes for over $10k.  The G4 is the next cheapest at around $20k.  The others
are too
few and are very expensive.  They made around 800 G15's and 400 G4's, so these
are
the cars your likely to find in the US.  These prices are for cars that are in
good
to excellent condition.

They made less than 50 G12's, which is a shame.  This is one of the nicest
sports/racers I've seen.  Extremely pretty.

steve valin             steve@sgi.com
        I've just had my brain washed and I can't do a thing with it.