Re: Driver Education Events

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Driver Education Events
From: "DSTONE, 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322" <DSTONE@sc9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1991 14:46 PST
Angelo writes:

Does anyone know about Driver Education Events for Old British cars?

     >>Several years ago I treated myself to what was called
     a "Vintage Racing School", put on by Roger Ward at
     Willow Springs Raceway, Ca. We got to use our own cars,
     spent 1/2 day in class, & 1 1/2 days on track. We
     learned a huge amount about driving techniques,
     protocol of VR, etc. & then rode the track w/our
     instructors to see how it's really done. Very
     enlightening. I've also been told that the SCCA puts on
     a Vintage Racing school every so often, so you might
     want to check that out. Oh yeah, I think it cost me
     about $350 to register + all the prep work to the car,
     suit, etc.<<

          good luck-
                    dstone@sc9.intel.com