TR4A horn relay wiring question

Subject: TR4A horn relay wiring question
From: "Darrell Walker" <walker@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 91 7:29:47 PST
I am installing my new wiring harness in my 66 TR4A, and I have
encountered a small problem.  Despite my best efforts to label
all of the parts and old wires before they were removed, somehow
I missed the horns and relay.  My car has the "Clear Hooter" (what
a great name for horns) relay and horns, I don't know if a Lucas
system would be different.

>From inside the engine compartment, looking forward, the relay has
the following spade connectors:

    +------------------------------+
    |  ___                         |   (the two on the right are tied
    |                        ___   |    together)
    |                        ___   |
    |             ___              |
    +------------------------------+

The availible wires are:
                  purple w/yellow stripe (power to the horns)
                  purple w/black (maybe dk. blue) stripe (from horn button)
                  purple (power)

If someone could tell me where the wire go, I would appreciate it.

I also forgot to label the terminals on the horns, do they care which terminal
is power and ground?

Thanks!
--
   Darrell Walker                 walker@hprpcd.hp.com
   (916) 785-4059                 HPDesk: walker (hprpcd) /HP5200/UX