Re: Spitfire Thermostat

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Spitfire Thermostat
From: zahid@serval.sps.mot.com (Zahid Ahsanullah)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 91 14:31:46 CST

>Do you have it pointed in the right direction?

=>mdb

Hmmmm. there was no indication of directionality in
the manual. I always thought that direction mattered
only on those weird cars such as Saabs where water is
forced through 2 seperate ports. This thermostat is pretty
simple namely the water comes in from the top of the
thermo valve whose other side is pretty much open on all
sides. I might have missed something though. Do you happen
to know what the right direction should be?

Zahid