Original Triumph TR book

To: walker@hprpcd.rose.hp.com
Subject: Original Triumph TR book
From: whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 3 Dec 1991 13:53 EST
Darrell Walker wrote:
>I also spent some of the holiday weekend reading my new copy of
>"Original Triumph TR".  I case you haven't seen any of the books in
>this series, they gather several original or well restored examples
>of the car, and then have a panel of authorities comment on the
>originality.  There is also a wealth of info from production records,
>and there were several production changes listed in here that I have
>never seen referenced before.  A very good reference for someone
>restoring a TR, or looking to buy a "restored" car.

Where was the book printed, the USA or the UK?
Who published, authored the book(s)?  Where did you buy
your copy?  How much?  This sounds like a new book in
the Triumph area that I haven't seen or heard about before.
Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Bill Sohl   (K2UNK)            ||  email
Bellcore, Morristown, NJ       ||   UUCP    bcr!taichi!whs70
(Bell Communications Research) ||    or
201-829-2879 Weekdays          || Internet  whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com